Un Mes En America Central

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

AAAAhhhhh.....raining on roosters

So last night was much better in the sleep dept. Although it is officially the rainy season here in CR, I haven't seen a drop. Well, perhaps I should say I "hadn't" seen a drop.....until last night, that is. It wasn't much, but it was a brief shower (OK sprinkle) nonetheless that seemed to cool things down a bit. The OTHER thing I noticed, though, is that the roosters seemed to be dramatically subdued last night. Perhaps because of the rain? I don't know, but I certainly wasn't complaining.

...and speaking of rain.....it continues to rain mangos as well. Yep, the new place also has a large mango tree in the backyard, so, once again, it's "all the mangos I can eat"! Yes, I DO love Costa Rica.

2 Comments:

Blogger bansheewigs said...

rain subdues roosters? nice! all of this mango talk is making me want one!

5/09/2006 11:45 AM

 
Blogger bansheewigs said...

rain subdues roosters? nice! all of this mango talk is making me want one!

5/09/2006 11:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home